Re: narwhal and PGDLLIMPORT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: narwhal and PGDLLIMPORT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 02/12/2014 07:22 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> So the early returns from currawong are interesting:

> Great, that's what I was hoping to see - proper errors where we've
> omitted things, not silent miscompilation.

Well, before you get too optimistic about that benighted platform ...
mastodon just reported in on this patch, and it's showing a *different*
set of unresolved symbols than currawong is.  None of them are a
surprise exactly, but nonetheless, why didn't currawong find the
postgres_fdw issues?

It still seems there's something unexplained here.