Re: Error-safe user functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error-safe user functions
Date
Re: Error-safe user functions
List pgsql-hackers
Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2022 at 11:36 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> Nikita,
>> just checking in, are you making progress on this? I think we really
>> need to get this reviewed and committed ASAP if we are to have a chance
>> to get the SQL/JSON stuff reworked to use it in time for release 16.

> I'm making an attempt at this or something very similar to it. I don't yet
> have a patch ready.

Cool.  We can't delay too much longer on this if we want to have
a credible feature in v16.  Although I want a minimal initial
patch, there will still be a ton of incremental work to do after
the core capability is reviewed and committed, so there's no
time to lose.