7.4 release news item on postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Merlin Moncure
Subject 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I just read the short blurb to the 7.4 release.  I think it deserves a
minor rewrite.

Here is the current text:
Version 7.4 has been released after a long testing period, due to the
rather large number of new "enterprise" features we have. Click download
links above to download it, or read more to find out about our new
features.

Here are my suggestions:
The first sentence is a non sequitur.  It states postgres was released
due to having a large number of enterprise features, while the intended
meaning is to imply a long testing period.
The word 'enterprise' should not be in quotes because it does not
normally appear in quotes.  Quotation marks imply a user inferred
meaning that differs from the normal one.  In this case it implies
triteness (at least to me).
The personal pronoun 'our' does not belong here.
'Click download links above to download it' is better stated as 'The new
version is available in the download section' (perhaps with a 'located
above' tacked on to the end).

Regards,
Merlin