Re: Mailing list hacked by spammer? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Mailing list hacked by spammer?
Date
List pgsql-performance
> Glyn Astill wrote:

> > Most likely just a forged header or something, hardly hacked
> > though is it.
>
> Yes, hack is the correct term.  The bad guys have hacked into the major email
> systems, including gmail, which was the origin of this spam:
>
>   http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/02/25/gmail_captcha_crack/
>
> >  I think you need to do some training:
> > http://www2.b3ta.com/bigquiz/hacker-or-spacker/
>
> Sending a link to a web site that plays loud rap music is not a friendly way to
> make your point.
>
> Craig

Whatever. I see you clicked on the link then, even though it came from a 'hacked' mailing list :-)

weren't you the chap that couldn't figure out how to use the slony tools and threw a wobbler at the developers ...

Not happy with your email address?.
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html