Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Don Baccus
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL
Date
List pgsql-general
At 09:44 AM 11/21/00 -0700, Tim Uckun wrote:

>What about the php module? Does it take advantage of API?

I don't know.  If not, though, there wouldn't be much point in using
AOLserver, since the simple and efficient database API is the main
attraction.  So I think there's a pretty good chance it does.

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza@pacifier.com>
  http://donb.photo.net.