Re: could not open process token: error code 5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Subject Re: could not open process token: error code 5
Date
List pgsql-general

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Andale <anders@pagiad.se> wrote:

Hi

We have an Postgresql 8.2.5 installation on a Windows server 2003 that have
worked perfectly for our Mediawiki until we tried to update to 8.4. Before
the update we took a backup, stopped the service and took a copy of the
entire database catalog. We could not make the 8.4 (installed in a different
directory) work so we decided to go back to the initial installation which
remained intact.

Then when we try to start the service it fails and we get the message "could
not open process token: error code 5" in the event viewer, nothing else.

wasn't error 5 on windows meaning, crash with SIGSEGV ?

--
GJ