[GENERAL] Schedule - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Clark
Subject [GENERAL] Schedule
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We have customers whose equipment we monitor. Some of the customers don't run a 24/7 operation
and turn their equipment off when the go home. We need to create a schedule for them of when we
can ignore alerts from their equipment. We use postgresql in our monitoring environment to maintain
alerts and equipment to be monitored. Each piece of equipment has a unique unit serial number so
the schedule would be tied to this unit serial no.

I would be very interested in what might be the best was to organize a scheduling table(s) in postgresql.

Thanks in advance,
Steve