Re: PostgreSQL 13 articles (German) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 13 articles (German)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 06/10/2020 04:20, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 10/5/20 7:14 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> After a brief discussion with Jonathan he suggested posting here the
>> list of articles about the PostgreSQL 13 release in German.
>>
>>    * https://www.admin-magazin.de/News/PostgreSQL-13-veroeffentlicht
>>    * https://geoobserver.wordpress.com/2020/09/25/postgresql-released-v13/
>>    * https://www.it-daily.net/shortnews/25558-neues-release-postgresql-13
>>    * https://www.robotron.de/unternehmen/aktuelles/blog/postgresql-13-verfuegbar
>>    * https://blog.v-gar.de/2020/09/postgresql-13-erschienen/
>>    * https://www.heise.de/news/Datenbank-PostgreSQL-13-optimiert-Indizes-und-Aufraeumarbeiten-4912302.html
>>    * https://www.credativ.de/blog/postgresql/postgresql-13-erscheint-am-24092020
>>    * https://www.linux-magazin.de/news/postgresql-13-mit-mehr-performance/
>>    * https://www.edv-nachrichten.de/meldung/dbms_postgresql_13_erschienen
>>
>> That's what I spotted over the course of the last week.

One more:
https://www.it-administrator.de/themen/server_client/332884.html

> Awesome, thanks for compiling!
>
> I wonder if we should start collecting and linking to media coverage
> from the press kit[1], or perhaps as an offshoot to the press page?[2]
> Historically, we've collected in on the -advocacy list, but it would
> create a bit more permanence, plus added credibility for the project, if
> we explicitly keep this links somewhere on the website?
>
> It may also encourage others to write about a PostgreSQL release.

I think that's a good idea. Maybe also state that links will have a
rel="nofollow",
which should keep seo spam at bay ... And of course add the policy you
mentioned.

--
                Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group