Re: No answers on CommitFest procedures? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavan Deolasee
Subject Re: No answers on CommitFest procedures?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Have received exactly zero feedback on the question of whether I should be
> assigning reviewers to "WIP" patches or not.

I think we should. For example, one of the WIP patches is submitted by
me. One reason I marked it WIP because I was not sure what is
considered as WIP and what is not. The patch is ready for review, but
of course have some open items and may need further work once I
receive the feedback. But I can not make progress either before the
current work is reviewed, either at the code level or design level. I
expect that feedback during this commit fest.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee