Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Richard Plotkin
Subject Re: Disk filling, CPU filling, renegade inserts and deletes?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hi Tom,

Thanks!  That's exactly what it was.  There was a discrepancy in the
data that turned this into an endless loop.  Everything has been
running smoothly since I made a change.

Thanks so much,
Richard