Re: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3
Date
In response to BUG #18391: not able to create a new cluster using init db on rocky linux.We are forced to download version 1 3  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 2024-06-10 at 09:01 +0000, HAQ LATIF wrote:
> Thanks for your support , isthere any platform where i can post
> questions specificallly for postgresql ?

For general guidance and help with problems, use the pgsql-general list.

pgsql-pkg-yum is for problems concerning the ready-made RPM packages
from the PostgreSQL page.

In any case, you should add more than a verbal description from
memory.  You should copy and paste the commands and the responses.
It would also help a lot to see what PostgreSQL packages are installed.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe