Re: Mailing list request out of pgcon09j: pgsql-cluster-hackers - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Mailing list request out of pgcon09j: pgsql-cluster-hackers
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 3:08 AM, Selena Deckelmann
> <selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Could this mailing list please be created?
>>
>> Owner can be Josh Berkus. Can I also be an admin on the list, please?
>>
>> If we could have this created as soon as possible, it would be very
>> helpful so that we can continue conversations started at the
>> Clustering summit we're having this weekend.
>
> I think it would be good to post an announcement about this to the
> existing hackers list, perhaps with links to the existing discussions.

We will!  Just need to type up notes. Most of our discussions are
documented on the wiki already, and we can send a report to -hackers.
I have some rougher notes, and things on the wiki that need to be
modified a bit.

We're going to be focusing initially on documenting the existing
products for clustering, and have a milestone of completing an initial
matrix and setting out goals for docs in English and Japanese in about
1 month.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me