Re: UKPUG and using the PUGs site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: UKPUG and using the PUGs site
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi!

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've noticed that I've never been able to do anything on the PUGs
> site.  If I go to "create content", the options I'm given are Image,
> PDXPUG PgDay Talk Submission and SFPUG PgDay Talk Submission, none of
> which are relevant.

Yeah, the permissions are such that you need to be added to a
posting-enabled group to put content up.  In the past, we've
restricted this to the people who are running the PUG.

Would you like to help organize meetings? I'd be happy to add you as
someone who can post announcements.

Dave and Simon have traditionally been the folks to do this, IIRC.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work