From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: http://pugs.postgresql.org/ broken again
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> Looks fine from here ... web server has been running since Sep 4th, so it
> wasn't restarted ... what are you seeing?  A specific URL that is broken?

That would be because I fixed it.

Something was creating connections to the database and not terminating
them.  Looks like the badness started this morning around 3am, and
continued until no more new database connections could be created.

I killed off the stale connections and turned command_string back on.
(collecting block level stats, but not showing the command string? ;)

Did that system get an upgrade in the last few days?

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work