Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
Date
Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
Re: Do we want 8.4 shirts at the booth?
List pgsql-advocacy
On 7/10/09, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Those of you who were at pgCon saw the 8.4 shirt I auctioned off.  I'm
> ready to make a version of that design available on Zazzle for
> sale+donation to PG fund.  I'd like to have all the booth volunteers
> wearing 8.4 shirts, but that requires spending some community money ...
> about $200.
>
> What do people think of the idea?

Fine idea.  Would be nice for the women's shirts to:
* put the graphic on the back of the shirt (and reduce the size of it)
* have a small slonik on the front with 'postgresql' under it like the
Italian shirts.
* Have the shirt color be *exactly* the same as the men's color, or black.

Could this be done? They will help the women wearing these shirts look
professional while still wearing a tshirt.

I will have about an hour on Monday morning to assist with details if
you want to get on the phone before noon.

Bling is good too - if it is possible to get metallic ink... :)

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work