Re: Booth Swag - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Booth Swag
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> Low-Value Giveaways:
> (stuff to give to the hoi-polloi whom we don't have time to talk to;
> primarily just for trade shows)
>        ???

STICKERS!  I'm thinking glossy laptop stickers in various sizes with
the elephant on them.  I made some for LFNW and they were a hit.

> Information Sheets
> (stuff for people to find out about PostgreSQL)
>        What Is PostgreSQL? Flyer -- 1 page
>        Topical Flyer (depends on timing)
>        4-page brochure (don't really want to hand these out casually, do we?)
>        Case Studies -- TBA
>        "Info cards": business cards with generic e-mail, download info

* 1/4-page fliers for Wednesday indicating when/where the Pg BoF will be
* Business card with PUGs website on front, list of places with PUGs on the back

> Signs
>        New Large Banner
>        Pop-up display (need to purchase soon)

* I also have an idea for a poster-size printout of the
table-of-elements, but that has PUGs, Conferences, Features and People
on it.

> Other stuff
>        Brochure holder (need to buy)
>        Donation Box

* Would also be nice to have a rolling container of some kind to hold
all this stuff!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann