any Seattle / WA going to be at LinuxFest NW and want to booth with us? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject any Seattle / WA going to be at LinuxFest NW and want to booth with us?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hey -

We'd love to have a couple more people helping with the booth out at
LinuxFest NW.

One of our booth bunnies had to drop out at the last minute.   If
you're going to be there or are in the area, please consider coming
out for a few hours!

If you're on Twitter - my twitter ID is: selenamarie and you can leave
me a message there.

Also - I'll be online for a few more hours and i can give you my phone
number so we can connect.

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us