Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Pugs.postgresql.org homepage broken
Date
List pgsql-www
On Jan 17, 2008 11:49 AM, User Scrappy <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> Drupal was already setup on taht VPS, per your request ... is there a
> reason why we need to setup / move it?

Oh? I missed that.  Sorry --- if its just the data that needs to be
moved over and CSS, then we should just use what is there.

I've got a presentation to finish this afternoon, but I'll take a look
this evening and get back to Josh with whatever help I need.

I'll give a status update in the morning.

-selena
--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group