PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 15 release announcement draft
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Please see the first draft for the PostgreSQL 15 release announcement.
This is the announcement that goes out when we ship 15.0.

A few notes on the first draft:

1. I have not put in any links yet -- I want to ensure the document is
close to being static before I add those in.

2. I have left in a blurb about SQL/JSON while awaiting the decision on
if the feature is included in v15.

Please provide feedback no later than 2022-09-10 0:00 AoE[1]. After this
date, we will begin assembling the presskit that includes the translations.

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

Attachment