Re: Unknown winsock error 10061 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From wstrzalka
Subject Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date
List pgsql-bugs
In my case standby mode only increases the frequency - problem occurs
also on clean machine - right after startup.
 8.4 is totally unusable on my vista. I had to downgrade back to 8.3

 I've just uninstalled antivirus & disabled windows firewall - no
effect.
The strange is that subsequent requests does not behave the same -
some are succesfull, some don't.

I'll set debug level to max - maybe there will be something
interesting.