Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bossart, Nathan
Subject Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/18/17, 6:12 PM, "Michael Paquier" <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fine for me as well. I would suggest to split the patch into two parts
> to ease review then:
> - Rework this error handling for one relation.
> - The main patch.

I’d be happy to do so, but I think part one would be pretty small, and almost all of the same code needs to be changed
inthe main patch anyway.  I do not foresee a huge impact on review-ability either way.  If others disagree, I can split
itup.

Nathan