Re: Error on failed COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Error on failed COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/25/21 3:07 PM, Dave Cramer wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 at 12:04, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net
> <mailto:david@pgmasters.net>> wrote:
>
>     Test are failing on the cfbot for this patch and it looks like a new
>     patch is needed from Dave, at the least, so marking Waiting on Author.
>
>     Should we be considering this patch Returned with Feedback instead?
>
> Not sure, at this point the impetus for this is not getting a lot of
> traction.
> Honestly I think the approach I took is too simple and I don't have the
> inclination at the moment to
> rewrite it.

In that case Returned with Feedback is appropriate so I have done that.

Of course, the conversation can continue on this thread or a new one and
when you have a new patch you can create a new CF entry.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net