Re: What in the world is happening on spoonbill? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: What in the world is happening on spoonbill?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Huh.  I wonder why it's only happening on that one machine.

> But if i had to guess this more likely caused by the special malloc
> flags used on spoonbill (FGJPZ) - per your recommendations in:

Hah, yeah, that's it.  The code was definitely indexing off the end
of the width_wrap[] array.  It's surprising that we didn't get any
more-obvious failures, like bogus output formatting.

Can you modify the buildfarm's description of that machine to mention
the special malloc debug flags?  It'd probably stop me from asking
you this question again ;-)