Re: Slightly overenthusiastic redirect, or, where's the docs build log? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Slightly overenthusiastic redirect, or, where's the docs build log?
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 17:28, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> On 12/11/2011 09:16 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>> I haven't figured out if there is a way to make a link to "stage
>>> make-doc on the latest repotr on this buildfarm animal" - the one
>>> above is just the one that happened to be the latest one when I
>>> checked it. Andrew - can that be done?

>> It can now :-)
>> I added in a gadget to let you specify "latest" as the snapshot:
>> <http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=guaibasaurus&dt=latest&stg=make-doc>

Thanks guys!

> Ok, i've added a link to the website under developers again.

I've got the above link bookmarked, so I'm happy, but just out of
curiosity where did you put that link?  I couldn't spot it on the
website.

>> Note that this selects the latest log for the stage whether or not it was a
>> success, so it might not correspond to what's on developer docs, as that
>> should never get an unsuccessful build. But that's probably what you want
>> anyway :-)

> Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what we want.

+1.  The only case where you'd care about this is when the docs build
is failing.
        regards, tom lane