Re: BUG #17753: pg_dump --if-exists bug - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17753: pg_dump --if-exists bug
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> I think we need to do the attached, more or less.  Also, although the
> given case seems to be new, we'd probably better back-patch, because
> I'm not convinced that there aren't other ways to reach this.

Ah --- we only need to back-patch to v15, because this business of
possibly having a comment in the dropStmt is new in a7a7be1f2.
That commit also added the existing exceptions for comments in
pg_backup_archiver.c ... but it missed the need to have special
cases for dropStmts too.

            regards, tom lane