Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glyn Astill
Subject Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi chaps,

I'm still trying to get postgres working on my qube2 with debian. I've downgraded it to sarge, and it's a little
better,however now when compiling I get "functions.o: file not recognized: File truncated"

http://privatepaste.com/3f1j0tI0ow

Any ideas?