Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Chapman Flack <chap@anastigmatix.net> writes:
> Ken Olson has helped me greatly by testing on Windows, and he noticed
> something odd: #include <server/dynloader.h> fails on Windows when building
> an extension out-of-tree, simply because that file isn't there.

While it may indeed be a packaging bug that that file isn't installed,
the reason why nobody noticed before is that there doesn't seem to be
any good reason for anything except dfmgr.c to include it.  What's the
context?