Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ron Mayer <rm_pg@cheapcomplexdevices.com> writes:
> Brendan Jurd wrote:
>> The changes to the documentation all look good.  I did notice one
>> final typo that I think was introduced in the latest version.
>> doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml:2270 has "Nonstandardrd" instead of
>> "Nonstandard".

> Just checked in a fix to that one; and updated my website at
> http://0ape.com/postgres_interval_patches/
> and pushed it to my (hopefully fixed now) git server.

Applied with some revisions: I changed the rule for negating input
fields in SQL_STANDARD style as we discussed, made IntervalStyle into
an "enum" GUC, and did some pretty heavy editorialization on the docs
changes.