Re: sort order of messages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: sort order of messages
Date
List pgsql-www
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Either that, or add an easier way to jump to the end.  Right now you
>> have to scroll down to the bottom of the first page and then select the
>> right link to click on (which takes careful aim).  I had been planning
>> to gripe about that myself.

> So are you suggesting a link to "first" and "last" on the page
> http://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/2013-01/ (for example),
> as well as the date links? So we'd have First | Prev | Next | Last,
> for example?

Well, First/Last would be nice, but if you just add them at the bottom
of the page they will not help all that much --- it's the scroll-down
requirement that I'm mainly whining about.  Could we have at least a
subset of these at the top of the page?
        regards, tom lane