Re: 9.0.3 SIGFAULT on FreeBSD with dtrace - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 9.0.3 SIGFAULT on FreeBSD with dtrace
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> writes:
> I'm trying to compile PostgreSQL 9.0.3 on FreeBSD 8.1-stable, and I can make
> it working if I compile without dtrace. However when I compile with --enable-
> dtrace I'm unable to use the cluster and even initdb.

You probably need to take that up with some FreeBSD dtrace hackers.

It's possible that we need to adjust PG's dtrace code to support the
FreeBSD implementation, but if so we'd need advice from an expert on
what needs to be changed.