Re: Missing message-id links for some archived messages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Missing message-id links for some archived messages
Date
List pgsql-www
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> BTW, is there a way to get the message-id from the regular archive
>> pages?  Should we expend the screen space to display it?

> They are on the page source, in an HTML comment.

Ah, I see it.  That's plenty good enough --- the need for it doesn't
come up so often that it has to be visible, especially if it's hard
to avoid having it mangled then.  I can just "view source" if I need
to scrape the message-id.
        regards, tom lane