Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
Date
Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
Re: CommitFest 2009-09, two weeks on
List pgsql-hackers
> ... (and many of the more
> significant remaining patches look like they are right up Tom's alley
> anyway).

FWIW, if left to my own devices I will eventually get to everything
except the dblink, ecpg, and encoding/win32 patches.  I don't intend
to touch any of those because there are other committers better
qualified to review them.  (I don't actually think we have anybody
except Michael who's really familiar with ecpg.)

However, if no other committers are working on it it's going to be
a long commitfest ...

The other problem is that most of the patches are not Ready for
Committer anyway.