Re: pg_dump/pg_restore seem broken on hamerkop - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_dump/pg_restore seem broken on hamerkop
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
>> [Some more code and git-log reading later]  I see that the %z is a very
>> recent addition: it only got there as of commit ad5d46a449, of September
>> 5th ... and now I also see that hamerkop's last green run before the
>> failure, on Oct 13rd, did *not* include the pg_upgrade check.  So I'm
>> thinking this was broken much earlier than 0eea804.

> Ooohh ... you are right, the first failing build involved not only
> the pg_dump refactoring commit, but an upgrade in the buildfarm script
> that hamerkop was using (from 4.4 to 4.14).  So it's entirely possible
> this issue was already there and we just weren't seeing it tested.

hamerkop is still failing in its runs done today.  However, I'm not sure
that that proves anything about our hoped-for fix, because the commit SHAs
it's showing on the buildfarm status page are still from Oct 13.  It looks
like hamerkop has failed to pull any git updates since it was migrated to
the new buildfarm script version.