Re: [subxacts] Last try before beta - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [subxacts] Last try before beta
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Well, the README file integrated those comments as appropiate.

Oh...

> Apparently the embed-new-files-in-patch business was not a good idea
> after all.  Sorry for not being clear on the message.

Yeah.  I can deal with 'cvs diff' stuff but it wasn't at all clear that
this patch was adding files.  Could you send me just the README (off
list)?

> Oh, I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to move tqual.c
> to access/transam.  I think it's weird in utils/time, and do we really
> want a directory for just one file that's even badly placed according
> to the comments on the file itself?

It's not worth the loss of CVS history to move it ... and I'm not sure
that access/transam is a better place anyway.

            regards, tom lane