Re: [subxacts] Last try before beta - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [subxacts] Last try before beta
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 01:41:39PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> > - Update comments in code, htup.h and xact.c
>
> The "update" in xact.c seemed to consist of wholesale removal of the top
> comment.  I didn't apply it, because the comment didn't seem that
> useless.  It does need editorial work, but it's not content-free...

Well, the README file integrated those comments as appropiate.

Apparently the embed-new-files-in-patch business was not a good idea
after all.  Sorry for not being clear on the message.

Again, thanks for all your excellent work on this.

Oh, I was wondering whether it would be a good idea to move tqual.c
to access/transam.  I think it's weird in utils/time, and do we really
want a directory for just one file that's even badly placed according
to the comments on the file itself?

"Y eso te lo doy firmado con mis lágrimas" (Fiebre del Loco)