Re: [HACKERS] PG10 pgindent run - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PG10 pgindent run
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I would like to run pgindent on the head source tree this Wednesday
> afternoon, UTC.   Is that OK for everyone?

I've been doing some preliminary checking on what pgindent will do,
and I notice that some typedef names are getting misindented because
they are not in the current buildfarm typedef list.

Specifically, we don't seem to have entries for any of the typedefs
associated with the ICU code, eg UChar.  This is not terribly
surprising since none of the buildfarm critters contributing typedef
lists are building with --with-icu.  It looks like only these
critters are building with ICU:
calliphoridaeculicidaemylodonprionskink

Perhaps one of them could enable typedef collection?

If that can be spun up quickly, I'd recommend holding off the
pgindent run till we get results.