Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] snprintf causes regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] snprintf causes regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
pgsql@mohawksoft.com writes:
>>> Please see my posting about using a macro for snprintf.

> Wasn't the issue about odd behavior of the Win32 linker choosing the wrong
> vnsprintf?

You're right, the point about the macro was to avoid linker weirdness on
Windows.  We need to do that part in any case.  I think Bruce confused
that issue with the one about whether our version supported %n$
adequately ... which it doesn't just yet ...