Re: Minor patch to contrib/xml2 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Minor patch to contrib/xml2
Date
List pgsql-patches
John Gray <jgray@azuli.co.uk> writes:
> The following patch is small, but given the current point in the cycle I
> fully understand that it may be held for an 8.0.1 or 8.1. I'm sorry that I
> didn't stumble across it sooner...

> It fixes a segfault due to the XML parser not being cleared up as required
> when the xpath_list function is applied to an invalid document.

It's not too late to fix segfaults, especially not in contrib stuff.
Patch applied.

(BTW, please try to ensure that your mailer doesn't munge whitespace in
patches --- I had to do this one by hand because "patch" wouldn't match
it up.  Attaching the patch as a separate file may be safest.)

            regards, tom lane