Re: Proposal of new PostgreSQL Extension - PGSpiderExt - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Konstantin Knizhnik
Subject Re: Proposal of new PostgreSQL Extension - PGSpiderExt
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 16.09.2020 17:23, Adam Brusselback wrote:
>  From my point of view if will be very helpful if such > "PgExt Store"
> will be available.
> May be such resources already exists, but I do not > know about them.

https://pgxn.org/

Thank you.
Shame on me, that I have forgot about it.
Actually I have even uploaded one of my extension (IMCS) to PGXN.

May be I am wrong, but it seems to me that not so much people know about pgxn.org
Before writing this mail I have tried to locate such resource in Google and didn't succeed.

--
Konstantin Knizhnik
The Russian Postgres Company