Re: Win32, PITR, nested transactions, tablespaces - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Win32, PITR, nested transactions, tablespaces
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> Off the top of my head ... the Installer and Service Manager come to mind
> ... and Tom's fsync changes ...

> Right now, I'd say feature freeze is looking more like next Friday (June
> 4th), and we're evaluate it then ... that should hopefully give the above
> time to flesh out and get into CVS ...

I intend to be done with fsync by Monday, but I won't have any time to
review these other patches until after that.  So pushing feature freeze
back a week sounds like a good idea to me too.  We need enough time to
make unhasty decisions about whether each of these features is ready
enough to go into 7.5 (or whatever we call it).