Re: Intermittent Regression test failure in create_misc - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Intermittent Regression test failure in create_misc
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Robert Hentosh (hentosh@io.com) writes:
> Postgresql was compiled with ./configure --enable-syslog after
> modifying "#define BLCKSZ 16384" in src/include/config.h.in

Hm.  I wonder if that is triggering the problem, or if it's something
platform-dependent?  Could you rebuild with standard blocksize and
see if you still see the intermittent failures?

Also, are you running the parallel or serial regress tests ("make check"
or "make installcheck")?

            regards, tom lane