Re: VACUUM, 24/7 availability and 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: VACUUM, 24/7 availability and 7.2
Date
List pgsql-general

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=vacuum&hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql.hackers&rnum=1&selm=12833.990140724%40sss.pgh.pa.us

>> (sorry about the long URL); how far advanced are they,

It's long since done.

>> and is there any kind of release schedule for 7.2?

Beta release is ... um ... any day now.  I think we're just waiting on
Lockhart to say he's done tweaking the datetime datatypes.

            regards, tom lane