Re: some unused parameters cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: some unused parameters cleanup
Date
Re: some unused parameters cleanup  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Here is a series of patches to remove some unused function parameters.
> In each case, the need for them was removed by some other code changes
> over time but the unusedness was not noticed.  I have included a
> reference to when they became unused in each case.

For some of these, there's an argument for keeping the unused parameter
for consistency with sibling functions that do use it.  Not sure how
important that is, though.