Re: Tablespace permissions issue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Tablespace permissions issue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> It's more a "fix-me later" approach, but it does not look that bad, IMHO.

It seems a bit risky to me.  The worst possible consequence of the
ownership stuff not happening is that objects have wrong ownership
(and even there it's not so much "wrong" as "we decided we'd like
this other behavior better").  But the consequence of not fixing
reltablespace is that the database is broken... so I'd prefer not to
need to.