Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> On Fri, 16 May 2003, Tom Lane wrote:
>> pgsql-core have agreed to put out a 7.3.3 release on Wednesday (5/21),

> I think Bruce should check his mail box for unapplied patches.
> I suspect some of our patches are still waiting for attention.

Bruce is going to be mostly out of the loop on this release (he's out of
town this weekend, and planning a server upgrade Monday).  So if you've
got any problems, let me know about 'em.

I have just finished digging through the pgsql-patches archives back to
February, and found only a few small things that seemed appropriate for
back-patching.  I do seem to recall seeing some fixes from you and
Teodor recently, though.  Could you check REL7_3_STABLE CVS tip against
what you have, and either resubmit any missing patches or point me to
where they're archived?