Re: Print database name - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Print database name
Date
List pgsql-general
Jaime Silvela <JSilvela@Bear.com> writes:
> Below you can see the log on starting, after a kill -9 of a process
> brought Postgres down.
> After letting postgres run for a while, it seems to have fixed itself,
> and now the log does not suggest any corruption, and I can access it
> locally. However, TCP/IP connections are rejected. Any ideas?

1. Please do not hijack existing threads for an unrelated question.

2. You must have changed postgresql.conf or pg_hba.conf to reject
outside connections.  This might have happened some time ago and only
shown up upon postmaster restart, if you'd neglected to SIGHUP the
postmaster after the change...

            regards, tom lane