Re: Postgresql: daily manual tranfer - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Cjkalbente
Subject Re: Postgresql: daily manual tranfer
Date
List pgsql-general
Hey mrciken,

You could give us some more info on what you are doing: it is a little
"light".
Might give you some food for thought though: it depends on the software to
use. Check proprietary software like Informatica, or open source solutions
such as Talend Open Studio: open source.

Hope this helped.