Re: return_next for plperl (was Re: call for help) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: return_next for plperl (was Re: call for help)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian said:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>

>> This has broken the regression tests for plperl - see for example

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=panda&dt=2005-06-04%2021:20:01>> That's because, as Abhijit noted in
point4 below, select foo_srf() no
>> longer works.
>>
>> At a minimum those calls need to be removed from the regression tests.
>>
>> See also my later comments in response to Neil's request of a few days
>> ago. In particular, I would very much like the callback function
>> renamed to a simple "return_next".
>
> OK, would you please submit a patch to fix it. Thanks.

I will unless someone beats me to it in the next 2 weeks - I am currently
travelling and don't really have development facilities available.

cheers

andrew