Re: Request for supported platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Request for supported platforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 09:53, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Or at least it's *trying* to apply it for 4.7 --- as near as I can tell
>> without testing, the above scrap of resultmap code is wrong because both
>> of the i.86 lines will match on FreeBSD 4.7, and I think the pg_regress
>> coding will take the last match.  Larry, did you actually test the
>> CVS-tip resultmap to make sure it picks the right comparison file on
>> your box?

> Yes, just did and it *FAILS*.
> you need the order you have below.
> Sorry...

Okay, I've updated the CVS tip to look like this:

geometry/i.86-.*-freebsd=geometry-positive-zeros-bsd
geometry/i.86-.*-freebsd4.7=geometry-bsd-precision
geometry/i.86-.*-freebsd5=geometry-bsd-precision
geometry/alpha.*-freebsd=geometry-positive-zeros

Sean, would you verify this works for you?