Re: DB terminating - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Felt
Subject Re: DB terminating
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks.  I altered the log log_statements and added the PID to the
log_line_prefix.  I have uploaded the log.  Forgive me if I'm missing
something obvious here, but I do not see that PID referenced elsewhere.  Is
there a a "crash report" somewhere or is that just these logs?

Thank you.
Scott